Fabrication of a Large Bearing Cap for the Mining Industry
The large bearing cap shown here is an example of Accurate Metal Products ability to provide precision flame cutting for heavy plate steel products. This bearing cap is composed of A36 steel, and features dimensions of 10" in thickness, 13.875" in width, and 29.5" in length. Fabrication of this one-off component was completed per the customer supplied 2D CAD drawing.
Fabrication of a Large Bearing Cap – Project Details
- Product Name
- Large Bearing Cap
- Product Description
- This is used for a surface mining application.
- Flame Cutting Capabilities Applied/ Processes
- Equipment Used to Manufacture Part
- Oxyfuel Flame Cutting Machine and Sand Blast Booth
- Overall Part Dimensions
- Thickness: 10"
- Tightest Tolerances
- ± .125"
- Material Used
- A36 Steel
- Flame Cut Finish
- 250 - 500
- In process testing/ inspection performed
- Tape Measure (CERTIFIED)
- Industry for Use
- Delivery/ Turnaround Time
- 1 week
- Standards Met
- Customer Specifications, 2D CAD Drawing
back to top